Natasha being awesome, poking fun at Steve, jumping around and on Thor, not giving a fuck, all while doing a handstand.
From Marvel Adventures Super heroes #5 which is mainly a Captain America and Rhino (yes the Spider-man villain) team up to save a baby rhino from Hydra town.
For ladys3 who said there wasn’t a lot of Thor/Nat which makes me wonder if Natasha and Thor have talked to each other in the comics for a significant period of time (I am not an expert on Black Widow stuff and I am just starting with Avengers stories so I wouldn’t know).
- danielle-infinite likes this
- sibilladistella likes this
- a-shinra-mp likes this
- scarletprestige reblogged this from wondygirl
- cystine likes this
- backwardsinheels reblogged this from wondygirl
- psychofink reblogged this from youngwolfs
- wintersoldiers reblogged this from youngwolfs
- inmytardis likes this
- youngwolfs reblogged this from wondygirl
- blackwidow-pie reblogged this from noirwidow
- blackwidow-pie likes this
- ebonmatriarch likes this
- idratherbeloislane likes this
- starsinmasonjars reblogged this from wondygirl
- shainamazing reblogged this from luxiedarling
- almostnotquitethere reblogged this from luxiedarling
- brittclassic likes this
- luxiedarling reblogged this from wondygirl
- luxiedarling likes this
- formerlydaredevil likes this
- foreveracomiclover likes this
- captainsteven-rogers reblogged this from noirwidow
- latkje said: Natasha and Thor have like, almost never talked. And I’ve read every single appearance, p much. Their periods on the Avengers never overlapped.
- historyemily likes this
- nelly0215 reblogged this from wondygirl
- wondygirl posted this